Awww don’t be scared little Gimli
When the lego version ships it you know it’s the best ship
Reasons Lego Legolas is Having A Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day:
1) In all his years, he never thought there would come a day where he’d have to answer to Lego Legolas.
2) Seriously, he’s an elf. He’s aware of things like fourth wall and portrayal shift, and his hair doesn’t move in this form at ALL
3) He and Lego Gimli had a whole conversation! About discretion! And taking care! And “If your father hears about it without us going to tell him he’ll probably send trained dwarvish assassins to hack us to bits!” And “If MY father hears about it without us going to tell him he’ll probably send his party elk to gore us with his antlers!” Lego Gimli never listens.
4) LEGO GIMLI’S HAND IS COLD AND HARD AND WEIRD LIKE LEGO LEGOLAS’S HAIR WHAT DID HE DO TO DESERVE THIS and
5) Lego Aragorn REALLY needs to get that sword he’s carrying under control.